Renewable energy sources are a form of energy that is conserved in the earth’s natural resources and that kind of energy is not finite or exhaustible, like wind and sunlight. Renewable energy is an alternative to traditional energy that relies on fossil fuels and it is less harmful to the environment.
Renewable energy sources are:
- kinetic wind energy (wind energy)
- Solar energy
- thermal energy of the Earth’s interior and hot springs (geothermal energy)
- potential energy of watercourses (water forces)
- potential energy of tides and sea waves
- thermal energy of the sea