The most important moments
Opening a company
- Two young engineers Matija Sučić mag.ing.mech. and Matej Stipeljković mag.ing.mech. decide to enter the entrepreneurial waters in the desire to create a green and sustainable story on our islands, the coast and the continental part of Croatia by implementing renewable energy sources and smart solutions
The first power plant
- The first photovoltaic power plant directed by MS2 energo d.o.o. it was built on a private house on the island of Čiovo with co-financing by FZOEU
- During the second year of operation, the team expanded significantly, and today MS2 energo d.o.o. has more than 12 employees, some of whom are responsible for assembly, and some for design and administration
- After a little more than two years of operation, MS2 enego d.o.o. in its archive it has more than 100 completed solar power plants in the area from Župa Dubrovačka to Samobor, of which the largest number is in central Dalmatia and Istria
The first power plant for entrepreneurship
- In addition to solar power plants on family houses, MS2 energo d.o.o. more and more projects are also working on facilities intended for entrepreneurship – production halls, cold stores, coffee bars and the like
Solar roofing tile
- MS2 energo d.o.o. the first in Croatia to create a solar power plant in the form of a coupe canal in the Varoš district in Split
Be a part of this green – sustainable story
MS2 Energo CEOs:
Matija Sučić, M.Sc.Mech.Eng.
Matej Stipeljković, M.Sc.Mech.Eng.
Luka Bralić, bacc. ing. el.
The area of my work is the creation of project documentation and administrative work.
I spend my time at work learning more about renewable energy sources and the ways they affect the world we live in. By meeting interesting partners, I use the opportunity to expand my professional knowledge.